[Inpycon] FOSS PyCon (was Re: Post Conference analysis about the performance and future plan)

vid vid at svaksha.com
Wed Oct 14 08:10:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:49, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 Oct 2009 11:28:13 am Ramdas S wrote:
>> I am not sure whether this was announced by Noufal already. At this stage,
>> I think it's important to note that we are registering a society to manage
>> Pycon and other events. Kunal who was a key organizer of Pycon India is
>> expected to close this shortly.
>
> are you registering an all India society? or a Karnataka level society?

to be precise, is it a
1. Trust
2. Society/Association
3. Sec25 company.

> would appreciate floating the proposed set up before us before finalising.

yes please. Such things should be discussed in an open and transparent
manner (read this list).

--
|| vid | http://vid.svaksha.com ||
|| you are what your deepest desire is |  as you desire, so is your
intention | as your intention, so is your will | as is your will, so
is your deed | as is your deed, so is your destiny || ~ upanishads ||