[Inpycon] received conference dvds

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:34:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Abhishek Mishra <ideamonk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Awesome, Can we have them on youtube or blip.tv soon, PyCon videos are
> >> usually seen on blip.tv
> >
> > Does blip.tv allows storing high-res videos? If not we can host them
> > on Internet Archive.
> >
> > http://www.archive.org
>
> blip (or surely vimeo) must allow high res. WE need low res too for
> people who just want to listen. PErhaps on youtube.

  Have any of these been posted anywhere or seeded yet ?
  If not, can we do this quickly keeping the momentum of the conf
  alive ?

  If this needs to be torrentized and seeded I can take care of this
  and setup my laptop to seed the high-res version of the talks
  as AVI files. Let me know.

  As a start, it would make sense to post low-res content on
  youtube et cetera. But please do this quickly.

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

Thanks