[Inpycon] MOA ready for discussion [was] Mailing the address proof to Kenneth

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:55:55 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> For crying out loud, this is becoming a 5 star bikeshed.
>
> Python Software Society of India sounds fine. Unless someone has some
> *legal* issue with this, I think we'll go ahead with this. A working
> society with a suboptimal name is far better than an a non-existent
> one with a really awesome name.

Can we replace Python with Pythonic ? I had a word with few people who
have registered societies earlier, here and they suggested this. Also
check if the society needs to spell its major activity area in teh
name itself. In this case we can add word 'Promotion' to the name.

 Just few suggestions.

regards
Vivek