[Inpycon] Mailing the address proof to Kenneth

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Nov 25 00:59:36 CET 2009

On Tuesday 24 Nov 2009 10:45:16 pm Ramdas S wrote:
> Can everyone who promised to send the address proofs please stand up...
>
> Kenneth, Can you kindly send in your mailing address where the docs need to
> be sent.
>
> I think we need as many states as possible, in case any document is found
> invalid

do not send anything to me, the document has to be circulated for signature,
your sig will have to be attested by notary/gazetted officer etc, at which time
you can also attach an attested copy of the id/address proof. I was out of
station and could not finish the draft - will do so in the course of the day.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves