[Inpycon] society registration

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Nov 19 01:47:12 CET 2009

On Wednesday 18 Nov 2009 7:54:08 pm Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> anyway, I will draft the MOA and bye-laws and submit them to you in a
>  couple  of days (no cost).

work of drafting has started - so far I am building the essential skeleton,
after which the lawyer can vet it for statutory necessities. Please feel free
to edit spelling/formatting elements in the draft, but PLEASE DO NOT ADD OR
DELETE ANYTHING UNTIL I SAY SO. Once the skeleton is ready, I will let you
know so that you can start adding/editing. Till then keep discussion on this
list. Of course, those who are willing to subscribe (from 8 states) may add
their details in the appropriate place. There is no limit to this number, more
than one person from a state can subscribe. Please note that this is a public
document and all details you enter will be available to the public for all
time.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves