[Inpycon] Society updates

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Nov 14 03:57:15 CET 2009

On Thursday 12 Nov 2009 1:02:25 pm kausikram krishnasayee wrote:
> > in Chennai - registration + annual filing - this is what I am
> > negotiating.
>
> i will push the details of my guy to kenneth and will also see if he can
> file it in bangalore.

no news as yet from your guy. Meanwhile my efforts have also ended in failure.
We contacted three reliable CAs. Two of them backed out saying that their
lawyers had taken them for a ride the previous time and were not willing to
guarantee their performance. The third has a 'stinky' lawyer. Since it does
not really matter where the society is registered, or where the bank account
is, it may be better to register it where we can get trustworthy lawyers -
maybe Chennai or even Ooty if it comes to that.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves