[Inpycon] Website bugs

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sun May 31 08:41:43 CEST 2009

Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> Can a Trac or similar issue tracker be added to the site
> quickly to take care of this ? Otherwise, we could simply
> create a google code project and use it only to track
> issues without using it to manage the code.

+ 1. I remember there was a Trac site when it was used for FossConf firs
time. If it is available, we can use it. Else a new Trac site can be put
up which can be both used to report bugs as well as tracking development
and  future todos.

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in