[Inpycon] website features

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:22:49 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 12:15:09AM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>> Shall we revert it so that in.pycon.org comes back to the placeholder
>> page?
>
> It should be your call, Noufal. :)
> But you have my +1 on reverting to placeholder.

I'm eager to get the website done as quickly as possible since it's
the thing that almost all the other activities are dependent on
(publicity, CFP etc.). I don't want to delay it or get complacent.

Let's keep it as it is right now and finish off the issues with
Kenneth brought up. If we can get the whole thing up and running by
the middle of next week, the whole affair is suitably resolved. I'd
rather not take any steps backward.

It's late. I don't think many of the other chaps on the list are
nocturnal so we'll wait till tomorrow and discuss this.

Good night.

--
~noufal