[Inpycon] Website evaluation

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:24:51 CEST 2009

if someone can choose a good design from freecsstemplates.org or
stylesheet.com or oswd or somewhere, I can have a person from my team who
undersatnds djnago templating to customize the same.

I think there will be 2-3 templates that need be fixed and we can do
that.....\

Thanks

Ramdas
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think then that all the points which I've mentioned are covered by
>> the site. If there are any more than people can think of, please
>> holler!
>>
>> I think then we can have greenchilly.in as our primary website. The
>> open items as far as I can tell are
>>
>> 0. A CSS/design volunteer to help Kenneth with souping up the site.
>> Vivek mentioned that he had a designer. Can he help out with this?
>>
>> 1. A domain redirection which is trivial. Anand. Can you do this so
>> that in.pycon.org points to greenchilly.in?
>>
>> I have a mild concern about any future fixes/enhancements we might
>> have to make on the site. Can you own up the site thing completely
>> Kenneth? Including getting fixes in place and making sure that it runs
>> fine? If the app is opensource and is hosted on github or something,
>> we might be able to pitch in as well (if you need it).
>>
>> Kenneth,
>>  If you can coordinate with the volunteers and get the site
>> (including the look/feel) up by Monday, it would be excellent.
>

> A big vote of thanks to Kenneth for getting it so far...
> Excellent work.
>
> Btw, I am not going to get pushed for another
> redirection request unless the site has some logos and
> looks more presentable. Right now I see only placeholders
> for the logo etc.
>
> Let us wait for Kenneth to get the look/feel correct and then
> do the final redirection and advertise it to the world through
> the blogs and mailing lists.
>
> Btw, I did not get a chance to test the site so far. Can someone
> send a username/passwd to my email address to login ?
>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> ~noufal
>>

> Regards,