[Inpycon] Website evaluation

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:26:14 CEST 2009

I think then that all the points which I've mentioned are covered by
the site. If there are any more than people can think of, please
holler!

I think then we can have greenchilly.in as our primary website. The
open items as far as I can tell are

0. A CSS/design volunteer to help Kenneth with souping up the site.
Vivek mentioned that he had a designer. Can he help out with this?

1. A domain redirection which is trivial. Anand. Can you do this so
that in.pycon.org points to greenchilly.in?

I have a mild concern about any future fixes/enhancements we might
have to make on the site. Can you own up the site thing completely
Kenneth? Including getting fixes in place and making sure that it runs
fine? If the app is opensource and is hosted on github or something,
we might be able to pitch in as well (if you need it).

Kenneth,
  If you can coordinate with the volunteers and get the site
(including the look/feel) up by Monday, it would be excellent.

Thanks.

--
~noufal