[Inpycon] PyCon Website

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue May 26 11:19:51 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 26 May 2009 14:24:26 Ramdas S wrote:
> 15 days is too much. With some css stuff, which we can take either from
> styleshout or oswd, we should be ready with the site in a day or two. I
> vote that we use Kenneth's app. No point in reinventing the wheel....

at present I am using out-of-the-box blueprint css framework. My design skills
are less than 0. I firmly believe that design is best done by designers. So any
one who volunteers can do the design part - no knowledge of python or django
is needed. Just CSS and HTML. We also use the jquery framework for javascript.
So, any volunteers?

As for the site, the completely working site will be up sometime in the course
of the day.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves