[Inpycon] PyCon Website

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue May 26 07:38:27 CEST 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009 23:31:59 Vivek Khurana wrote:
> > Vivek, if you are planning to take the administration of the website.
> > Here are few points we had already discussed.
> >
> > * Please take KG's application forward. Please do not research for a
> > new solution.
>
>  Dont think that is possibel. Kenneth apps are religiously based on django
> and I wont touch djnago with a barge pole... So looks like someone else has
> to ttake on the lead.

I and Thejaswi are there to develop the app. For the time being I am adding
the facility to put up news/announcements/articles which would suffice for the
time being. I will also link in a gallery app for photos. Since I have made
extensive changes, I will be resetting the database so you people will have to
log in again.

Question: since we are charging a delegate fee, how do we collect this? If
someone is willing to set up a paypal account for the conference, that would
be the most convenient way and the whole thing can be done online.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves