[Inpycon] PyCon Website

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:57:53 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, since you've played with it, does Greenchilly.in have all that we
> might need for this event? If so, maybe we should just use that alone.

Vivek, if you are planning to take the administration of the website.
Here are few points we had already discussed.

* Please take KG's application forward. Please do not research for a
new solution.
* We can get help from web designer friends (if you already are not one).
* oswd can be used.

But as Noufal pointed out, things are going to move pretty quickly in
few weeks. So you might want to jump in as soon as possible..

Senthil