[Inpycon] [BangPypers] Invitations fo Pycon India

vid vid at svaksha.com
Tue Jun 30 15:10:36 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 18:18, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm all for people publicising the event using all channels they can think of.
>
> If you're fine and he's fine, go ahead. :)

cool :) i like distributing control into as many hands as possible so
i'll send him the password and update it with his email id (is
<sykora at lucentbeing.com> ok?)

> I'm just wondering if we should have a pyconindia2009 instead of pyconindia...

hmm... does not make much sense to have it year wise -- what if
someone hijacks pyconindia2011/12, etc...  kwim?

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||