[Inpycon] Changing DNS records and putting the site live.

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:55:20 CEST 2009

Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Friday 26 June 2009 14:36:44 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>
>> Ranganath has just copy edited the site and I personally feel it's
>> fine. Can you guys take a look at http://greenchilly.in/2009/ and
>> comment? If there are no objections, I think we can change the DNS
>> records so that in.pycon.org points to greenchilly.in and start off
>> with the publicity.
>>

> looks like the dns records are changed and the site is live on in.pycon.org.
> Everyone please do a last check before announcing.

Hi,
When I logged in with the same credentials I used/registered in
greenchilly it again asked me to submit the profile page. Is it expected
to happen as this is just a DNS change and am still using the same site
internally?

Secondly, it is usual practice for people to click on the logo to get
back to the landing page. Can this be incorporated in the site too?

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in