[Inpycon] CSS for the greenchilly site

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:45:18 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
     Our site has a design which looks good. However, there are still
some details which look ugly and mar it from being released. Here are
some which I can see.

- There's an ugly white line under 'posts'.
- The orange colour for the links on a green background doesn't look good.
- The gap between the menu items makes them look like they're floating
and ungrouped.
- The posts menu on the right looks like it's summarising the posts
that are there but the layout is not nice. It's taking up too much
space and messing up the menubar.

Sree,
     Can you wrap this up so that we can go live. If you don't have
free cycles, please let us know and we might be able to search for
someone else.

Thanks.

--
~noufal