[Inpycon] site ready to go live

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:49:47 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Senthil Kumaran<orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have thought that we should have a meetup in person, look at the
> things which have been completed, things to do and then go ahead with
> the launch, making annoucements etc.
>
> Views please.

I agree but I think we should postpone that till the *obvious* items
are closed. There are still technical issues/bugs with the site that
need to be cleared up. I recommend that you open tickets on bitbucket
for any problems you face and once all of them are cleared up, we can
put up some of the content on the site and then do an F2F.

A real life meeting right now seems premature.

--
~noufal