[Inpycon] Website completion

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sun Jun 7 10:38:38 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 02 June 2009 19:10:15 you wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
> wrote: [..]
>
> >> Yes but since you're the one who's handling the site, I need your
> >> estimates on this. If you tell me that you can do it, I'm fine. If
> >> not, we'll have to think of something feels.
> >
> > well, I keep assuring you that I will look after my end ...
>
> [..]
>
> Okay. A couple of guys are working on drafts of the CFP and other pages.
> Sree should be able to have a design ready soon.
>
> I think we should be able to 'launch' the site latest by 7th.

I have been working to incorporate Sree's design - to the best of my ability
most of it is done and available for viewing on greenchilly. Another day's
work should do it. But the site looks usable and fairly decent. Debug is still
on as some of the migration work is not over. Once call for participation is
ready, we can launch.

I do not want to point fingers at any one for the delay, but if we are to have
a successful conference, volunteers should either do what they volunteer for
in time or keep quiet and not volunteer at all.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves