[Inpycon] Website completion

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jun 6 10:45:42 CEST 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009 14:11:44 Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> > draft design by Sree - unless there are very serious and voluminous
> > objections
> > we are going with this.
> >
> > http://wiki.python.org/moin/InPyConDesign
>
>  +1, except for the green color.

I also felt that the dark blue of the logo background could be predominant,
but that can always be tweaked. I will put the final version up on greenchilly
sometime on the 7th and then we can point in.pycon.org/2009/ to it and go
live. I hope the calls for participation/papers/sponsors will be ready by
then. As for sponsors, we need to decide the amounts they pay - platinum,
gold, silver, bronze etc.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves