[Inpycon] fossconf-devel - reporting bugs

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:06:55 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> as of now the site is useable as soon as Sree comes up with the CSS.

How is this coming along? Do you have a first cut we can look at Sree?

> There will be bugs, now and for the next 20 years too. But errors will be gracefully
> handled.

There shouldn't be any which totally cripple the site.

>  But the site will not go live until the call for participation, call
> for sponsors and call for papers is finalised.

These are texts. Someone is already working on the CFP. We'll start a
thread for sponsorships and related stuff later today.

I think they are orthogonal to the site being completely functional.

> So I suggest that you leave the
> site to us (we will not let you down) and finalise these three things.

Okay. This makes me feel good. I'll focus on the other items. As and
when people find bugs or have ideas of enhancements, they'll probably
mail the list and you (as Senthil, Anand(s) and all already have). If
the Google projects is there, we could file bugs directly.

> When
> that is done the site can go live. btw, I will be in a rural location for a
> few days, so my replies may be erratic, but rest assured that the site will be
> developed. I am also setting up something on google code for bug tracking.

Okay.

--
~noufal