[Inpycon] Volunteer needed : Sponsor coordinator

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:39:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for pitching in.

I will mail you a list of sponsors who have approached me and the
details of what you need to tell them when you meet them.

I have made a pdf brochure which you can take a printout of when you
meet them. You can see it at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIN_Sponsors

The list of sponsors and the actual pitch to make, I will send you separately.
If you Vida or Kausikram can take over leading the sponsorship thing
while Adit does the groundwork, I think we can quickly cover ground.

I shall send you 3 a list of the companies that have approached me and
what needs to be done.

Thanks
--
~noufal