[Inpycon] Volunteer needed : Sponsor coordinator

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:15:57 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
   I need someone to take over sponsorships. We talked to ZeOmega
today and they're almost confirmed. Once we get some more, there
should be a single person they contact for any needs. We need someone
to pick this up. It'll mostly be a phone call/email kind of thing.

   You'd also need to make some time to talk to any new sponsors who
might come up. We have 3 or 4 people we need to meet right now
already. I can't personally go everywhere so a few more people need to
pitch in.

Thanks.

--
~noufal