[Inpycon] Why isn't pycon india on the main pycon website?

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:00:33 CEST 2009

Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Senthil Kumaran<orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Anand Chitipothu<anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have written one
>>> here:�http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2009Announcement
>>>
>> Yes, this is fine. I would like Anand B to post too.
>> If he is not around, then I shall do it.
>>

> Go ahead and do it. The publicity seems to be okay. We are getting
> quite a few registrations. I think Puneeth is mailing a couple of
> colleges soon so it should boost up a little. Has anyone mailed the
> Bangalore LUG? I'm not on it.

I have posted the CfP to ILUGB, and again to ILUGC and ILUGD. If any of
you are in any mailing list where PyCon announcement is not way too OT,
please post the same as found in the Wiki.Also post it in the internal
mailing lists of your workplace in case you have one.

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in