[Inpycon] Call for proposals on the site

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:33:38 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 06:53:13PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

> > Are we providing travel assistance to speakers travel from abroad ? Python
>
> It's not something which we had planned or budgetted for. As of now,
> the total cost of the whole event is just around 150000 INR.
>
> I'm not sure how we can plan for foreign delegates in such a short while.

Noufal, I think we will have to decide quickly on these two questions
and have it as FAQ.

1) Are Speakers provided assistance for travel?

2) Is accomodation provided to the speakers from outside of Bangalore?

This might help some delegates and set up correct expections.

--
Senthil
A fool and his honey are soon parted.