[Inpycon] Swag and sponsort

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:58:16 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

>    The main benefits that sponsors get are that their names will be
> there wherever we mention the conference (banners, site, publicity)
> and the fact that they're going to get to be with a pool of Python
> talent.

Sponsors can give their t shirts , with some Pythonists Themes.

>    Two questions.
>       - What does everyone think of this? Is it okay to go to a
> sponsor with this kind of pitch?
>       - Any suggestions for the T-shirt design?

http://xkcd.com/353/. Since its  CC and we might not sell the tshirts
for profit, we can use that graphic. The PyCon In Chicago had that on
the T-Shirt Back. Infact they had 2 tshirts one for the Volunteers and
another for the delegates. I'm all for the xkcd tshirt.  [OT] It will
be cool if we can make a BangPypers Tshirt as the Host  Python User
Group .

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090