[Inpycon] ChennaiPy Bids For PyCon India 2010

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:34:36 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Chennai proposal looks pretty good to me, but I guess we will need to
> take a
> > formal call during a meeting called by President of
> > the newly formed society.
>
> "President of the newly formed society"!
>
> That sounds scary. I hope this formalism won't push hackers away.

+1000

The society is supposed to just be around for grunt work like bank accounts
and formal names for sponsors etc. Not to dictate directions of conferences
and other community activities. ie. It's supposed to help and not lead.

> +1 for chennaipy's initiative.

Yep. Reappy awesome. We have time this time so let's make sure that all the
rough spots of 2009 are not repeated (eg. the video recording and rather
ad-hoc paper selection).

--
~noufal