[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 16:15:59 CEST 2009

In that case, one 100 capacity room should used as keynote.  I have an
idea. Lets not delay by a minute and be exact at 9:00 AM (If the
advertise the keynote to start at 9:00 AM). We won't have a full hall
and would be able to go ahead with the keynote.

--
Senthil

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 05:54:15PM +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> We don't have a big enough room to handle keynote. We have 2 rooms
> with 100-120 capacity and 1 room with 60-70 capacity.
>
> Anand
>
> 2009/8/27 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>:
> > Well, I think we can invite him to be the keynote speaker then. The
> > only things I think are that the keynote speech should be the first
> > one and that we should mention this on the site/program plan. Anything
> > else?
> >
> > We should stop discussing 'him' though. It's not nice to talk about
> > someone in 3rd person on a public mailing list.
> >

> > --
> > ~noufal
> > http://nibrahim.net.in

Senthil
today, n.:
	A nice place to visit, but you can't stay here for long.