[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:46:20 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 04:32:07PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > > Have we thought about a keynote speaker yet ?
> >
> > This came up a long time ago but since we didn't have a pprominent
> > person back then, we said no.
> >
> > However, we *can* make the talks from Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran keynotes.
> >

> I agree to that. Keynotes are usually a general talks catering to
> wide-range audience and usually for motivation purposes.
>
> We can ask Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran, if it is okay with him to provide
> a keynote for the conference.
>
> Anand, did you have any other thought in your mind?

   No. In fact, Dr. Prabhu seems a good choice for the first Indian Pycon.
   Let us have a local "hero" as keynoter instead of someone from across
   the seas.

   However, I don't recall a decision of not having a keynote speaker.
   If so, I think it is ok to review the decision since I think, it does add
   color to the conference - no racial pun intended ;-)

> --
> Senthil
> Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast.

--Anand