[Inpycon] T-shirt sizes

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Aug 22 11:27:52 CEST 2009

On Saturday 22 Aug 2009 11:38:34 am Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>    There was a point that missed my completely. T-shirt sizes. Not all
> people are emaciated like me so we'll need multiple sizes.
>
>    We're ordering around 350. I think most people are medium/large.
> We'll also need a few XL and XXL and maybe XXXL. I don' tknow if we'll
> need small.
>
>    Let's say 35% medium, 35% large, 20% XL, 5% XXL, 5% XXXL.
>
>    This translates into 123, 122, 70, 18, 18
>
>    Do you think this is fine?

I was just going to post on this. We need an extra field on the delegate profile
for T shirt size - so if you can send me the list of choices, I will add that
field and delegates can indicate their size. This size will *not* be displayed
on the site. Once that is up the delegates can be mailed and asked to tick
their size.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves