[Inpycon] O'REILLY

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:16:53 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Senthil Kumaran<orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 02:16:22PM +0530, ۞ ДЙіЯטĐђ Дşσқди ۞ ™ wrote:
>> How about contacting O'REILLY for some sort of class/speech?
>
> Whats your font? Almost looks my client is broken.
>
> BTW, its a good idea. Contacting them to send some pamphlets and
> stickers for the books (or discount coupons).
>
> And better idea is to Contact TATA Book House, explain to them about
> the conference and say if they would have have few dozens of Python
> books. Good ones.
>
> As you said that you stay near IISc, can you ask TATA Book house about
> this option?

I didn't mail about this earlier since I didn't have anything concrete
but I got a mail from Pearson education and they're interested in
printing the 'conference proceedings'. Since this is not a paper
presentation thing, I don't know how far that will go but I'll speak
to them on Monday and get back to you guys on the list.

--
~noufal