[Inpycon] Certificate

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:51:05 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Opinions? I'm not aware of such things being given out during general
> conferences but perhaps we could have *something* atleast for the
> tutorial marathon?

Certificates for those giving talks or organising sessions makes
sense. Why should it be given to conference attendees? What are they
contributing?
If such an amount is to be spent, rather keep small tokens of
appreciation which the speaker/session holder can give out to the
people who contribute to the topic by making useful contribution eg.
asking worthy questions, making useful additions to the discussed
points. Or it could be even spent on the volunteers for all the
efforts they put in.
Just my opinion to the topic.