[Inpycon] Official Task list. Things to DO!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 08:08:20 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
   The Barista where we planned to meet has shut down so we (Anand C.,
Kunal and myself) met at the Java City opposite to the place and
talked about the event. I didn't see any guys at the Barista so I'm
assuming we were the only ones who were there.

    There was some specific talk about the venues, talks etc. but the
main thing which we did was to breakdown the whole organisation into a
number of disjoint tasks. I have listed them out at the following URL
along with the owners
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndiaVolunteers. This is basically an
extension of  Kunal's tracking sheet to keep things under control.

    All the items have owners except for Food, Stationery and
infrastructure. Someone should step up for those. Remember, if you're
leading something, it doesn't mean you have to *do* everything under
it. Just make sure that everything's done. In short, delegate.

    Please take a look see.

Thanks.

P.S. : Ravi, you volunteered for the T-shirts but I've put you on the
top for the swag kit which is a superset of just the T's. Let me know
if this is not okay.

--
~noufal