[Idle-dev] 回复: [BUG]: Can not save anything on IDLE since v3.8.4!!

Eason Zhang Eason.Zhang0731 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 22 10:06:35 EDT 2020

Hi TJReedy,

Thanks for your response.

You can watch below two videos that you will know how bug comes.

Video1 (No bug on v3.8.3): https://www.screencast.com/users/lonlon29/folders/Default/media/a0626e93-2c1c-4921-9560-955eb6111466

Video2(Bug was found on v3.8.5):
https://www.screencast.com/t/xrbA7bQpRbuZ

System environment:
Windows 8.1 64-bits OS and Windows 7 64-bits OS.

Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,
Eason