[Idle-dev] Backslash on IDLE results to Yen symbol

komodo dragon k0m0d0dr490n at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:12:18 EST 2015

Hi again,

I was wondering if you were able to look into this?

I tried the backslash again and now this is what happens (please see
attached file).

The first one is with IDLE, the second is the terminal and the third is
notepad++.

I'm using a custom theme on this but I tried using the default themes
(classic and new) but the same thing happens.

I'm on the following:
OS - Win 10
Unit - Compaq Presario CQ56[image: Capture1112.JPG]
Thank you,

k0m0d0