[Idle-dev] KeyConfig, KeyBinding and other related issues.

Saimadhav Heblikar saimadhavheblikar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:22:54 CEST 2014

Just a heads up to both: I am writing a keyseq validator method.
It currently works for over 800 permutations of ['Shift', 'Control',
'Alt', 'Meta', 'Key-a', 'Key-A', 'Up', 'Key-Up', 'a', 'A']. It works
for permutations of length 2 and 3. Beyond that its not worth it IMO.
I am currently trying to integrate it with test_configuration.py and
catching permutations i missed out.

I post this, so that we dont duplicate work. I hope it to be ready by
the end of the day.(UTC +5.5)

--
Regards
Saimadhav Heblikar