[Idle-dev] GSOC 2014

Asish Panda asishrocks95 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:10:29 CET 2014

Hello!
My first question is whether the project list of 2013 is still applicable
for gsoc 2014.

Secondly is it necessary to send a patch related to IDLE that is only
listed in issue tracker? For example if I want to display line number in
Editor Window in the left side (similar to gedit in Ubuntu) but it is not
considered an issue in the issue tracker. Will it be considered a legit
patch, if I send a patch implementing the line numbers?

My third question is, can I again send a patch for a bug that already has
been resolved?
Lastly I am sorry for a long mail!
Thank you!