[Idle-dev] IDLE dev FAQ

phil jones interstar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:12:12 CET 2014

OK.

so I wrote some suggestions to Guido and he, understandably, told me
to stop bothering him and bother the community instead.

I figured that one thing I'm complaining about is the absense of a FAQ
for IDLE development.  I assume there isn't one (or is there? where?).
So I thought I'd have a go at compiling one.

I have a list of questions, and I'm wondering if people on the list
can help me fill it in? Then I'll host it somewhere, but ideally it
would be good to get it onto the python.org site.

So the current questions I'd like to have in the FAQ.

Q : Where can I check-out the current state of IDLE development?