[Idle-dev] /me waves

Katie Cunningham katie.fulton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:37:40 CET 2013

It pointed to this list, telling me to join up. Here's the text in full:

Too bad people exaggerate like hell -- especially in blog posts ;-).

I use IDLE almost daily and it works for me, especially with some of
the more recent fixes. I have worked on IDLE issues on and off for
over a year. But I have no idea what *you* think is 'broken as hell'.

Given your experience teaching with IDLE, I would be very interested
in knowing what you think are the top 3 or so outstanding issues. As
well as here, you could also post to the idle-dev list,
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/idle-dev, which is mirrored as
gmane.org newsgroup gmane.comp.python.idle.

You did not specify which Python version you used, but since 3.3.0
there have been about 30 patches pushed.  I hope to see than many
again in not too many months. You are welcome to join us to help make
that happen.