[Idle-dev] A bug report

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Aug 22 04:17:15 CEST 2013

On 4/2/2013 2:08 AM, Marek Koter wrote:

> Clicking on any branch in File->Path Browser kills the program on
> Windows Vista/7.

I have never used this but will now. It works great on 64 bit 3.3.2 and
32 bit 2.7.5 on my 64 Win7 machine. Thanks for getting me to try it ;-).

Bug reports require exact Python version and perhaps machine/OS details.
Bugs should be tested with one of the latest releases. One can also
search bugs.python.org. Searching Idle isssues for PathBrowser shows
http://bugs.python.org/issue16226 "IDLE crashes on *File / Path
browser*". This was fixed last November.

--
Terry Jan Reedy