[Idle-dev] Suggestions idle-dev

phil jones interstar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:28:23 CEST 2011

Yes. Terry, that's exactly the kind of thing I was thinking. If
there's a place for people interested in IDLE to exchange and
synchronise their patches without waiting for things to get into the
main "trunk" on Python then this can accelerate development and
motivate more people to get involved.

phil