[Idle-dev] IDLE GSoC Extension

Chas Leichner chaoslichen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 05:54:55 CEST 2010

I just wanted to check in again before going on to the next step for me in
GSoC.  I need to start polishing work on my code very soon--the firm pencils
down date is in two weeks--and I would like some confirmation as to whether
or not my project could be feature in the version of IDLE released with
Python.  If it could be, I would really appreciate some input about how to
proceed.  Otherwise, I appreciate all of the work you have contributed to
IDLE and Python in general, I couldn't have done this project without it.
Chas