[Idle-dev] ctrl-p issue

Vahid Safavi vahid.safavi at orthodyne.com
Fri Sep 26 19:00:29 CEST 2008

Hello

I have started using IDLE since yesterday.

I am wondering whether there is a way to remove the print command (ctrl-p): I have made the mistake of pressing ctrl-p by accident where I meant to press alt-p for accessing the last command. Unfortunately, we have a fast print server and it prints quite a few pages before I get to the print station and cancel the job.

Meanwhile, I will be asking our system admin to find a way for building some delay in the print queue.

Best Regards
Vahid

P.S. I have already checked the help file. Also tried http://www.python.org/idle/ , but the site is down.