[Idle-dev] Idle Upgrade

vykmorod doromkyv vykmorod at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:52:26 CEST 2008

Hello group and anyone in it

if someone wants to see what have I done to idle ;),
in short terms I disassembled it to the last widget attribute and assembled again,
I figured out how to properly use tk's mainloop (it even draws opengl in decent framerate).
and I added multithrerading support and new pyshell output can be redirected to GUI or SOCKET.
primitive HTTP server and generic HTML objects are already included, etc etc

if someone wants to see what am I doing ...
DYNDNS: aios.selfip.net
LINK: http://aios.selfip.net/idle-dev
*** if it doesn't work please mail me and I start it up
      or contact me via windows live vykmorod at hotmail.com