[Idle-dev] Potential Bug

Alex Kirkwood alex at kirkwoodproductions.com
Thu Feb 16 01:55:56 CET 2006

To Whom This May Concern,

I'm using python for mac and am noticing some inconsistency with
regard to the color highlighting for certain keywords such as "def"
and "input".  Upon opening the IDLE the first edit window will always
color highlight.  If I open another editor window the text is always
black and I can't see the highlighting.  I'm currently taking
Computer Programming at Chapman University and would like to thank
you guys for creating this academic language, it's really quite fun
to work with.

If you have any suggestions towards my problem please let me know.

Thanks,

Alex Kirkwood