[Idle-dev] Segmentation Fault(s) on RH WS3

tgrzybow tgrzybow at rcn.com
Fri Feb 20 17:01:21 EST 2004

Hi:

I have installed python 2.3.3 from source on RH Professional Workstation
e3, and I am trying to get IDLE running. No matter what I do, I get a
segmentation fault. After trying a number of things, I have even gone so
far as to install tcl and tk from source as well - still the same
problem. Is there any way to debug this to determine how and where this
is happening so that I may correct it without shooting in the dark?

Thanks much,

Thomas Grzybowski
Gestalt Biotec