[Idle-dev] Leaving subprocesses hanging

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Tue Dec 28 04:21:57 CET 2004

Kurt,

Thanks for this wonderful response. I've applied that patch, and it
seems to be working just dandy. I'm hoping that this along with your tip
on avoiding multiple IDLEs under Windows will go a long way toward
curing any remaining instabilities. I'll be passing this info along to
the edu-sig group.

Thanks also for the information IDLE forums, as we uncover any new
issues, I'll be sure to keep you informed.

--John