[Idle-dev] IDLE application icon?

Tony Lownds tony@lownds.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 02:04:32 -0700

It was part of the title/intro sequence of the television show. A
giant disembodied foot squashed a jumble of other animations with a
farting sound to end the title sequence.

I've attached another candidate icon, which incorporates the PC snake
icon, and the hammer+sheets of paper just like the MacPython IDE and
Apple's Project Builder.

-Tony