[Idle-dev] DS_RPC_BRANCH

Stephen M. Gava elguavas@python.net
03 Sep 2002 13:47:34 +1000

Kurt B. Kaiser wrote:
> I did a clean checkout into a sandbox, not just an update.  The error
> message when starting Idle is

Hmm, you are right. It seems my search for dependencies on loader.py was
deficient. I've restored it from the attic.

> Is loader.py actually gone from your working directory?

It was, but I still had a loader.pyc  ...*sigh*

> If I add loader.py back to the sandbox, the next error I get is
> PyShell.py complaining at line 318.  The code appears to require the
> AutoIndent module.

However with loader.py back in my sandbox (and *.pyc removed :) I still
don't get this problem at all. I will look into this further. Did you
wipe your old config directory?

Stephen.
--
Stephen M. Gava <elguavas@python.net> http://python.net/crew/elguavas