[Idle-dev] ildlefork - developer list

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk@shore.net
30 May 2002 14:55:50 -0400

Back on May 21 I sent the following email to Stephen:

> Hi,
>
> Although I have been tied up for the past few months, I'm now coming
> out the other side.  I continue to have an interest in contributing to
> Idlefork as a developer, and expect to have more time available to do
> so.
>
> Please restore my permissions to the project.  Thanks.
>
> Regards, KBK

I have not heard anything back, so perhaps it fell afoul of the spam
filters or my ISP's somewhat erratic outgoing mail validation and
relay.  Let me try again.

As I said in the email, I now have more time available than in the
past nine months.  As a matter of fact, I had spent quite a bit of
time recently studying the rpc codes and Idle in general.  There is
quite a bit to absorb, and one doesn't want to just jump in and muck
around without understanding the implementation.

Regards, KBK