[Idle-dev] idlefork - developer list

Stephen M. Gava elguavas@users.sourceforge.net
21 May 2002 16:14:05 +1000

Hi all,

since I just received another email asking me why a project with seven
developers is moving so slowly, I decided to remove those who have been
inactive for a long period of time from the project developer list at
sourceforge; who knows, it might even inspire some new volunteers for
the project. If you were one of those who asked to be left on the
developer list "just in case", and you feel that you would still like to
make contributions that can't be made through the patch or bug trackers,
please, by all means, let me know and I'll happily reinstate you.

Stephen.
--
Stephen M. Gava  <elguavas@users.sourceforge.net>
IDLEfork ( http://idlefork.sourceforge.net )  " just like IDLE, only